International Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate - ISIAQ
Welcome to ISIAQ, the International Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate
Click here for instructions on how to access your member profile.
ISIAQ is an international, independent, multidisciplinary, scientific, non-profit organization whose purpose is to support the creation of healthy, comfortable and productive indoor environments. We strongly believe this is achievable by advancing the science and technology of indoor air quality and climate as it relates to indoor environmental design, construction, operation and maintenance, air quality measurement and health sciences.
To find out more about us, please click here.
Indoor Air 2014 Update
The conference dates, July 7-12, are approaching fast. More than 1000 like-minded researchers and scientists will meet at Grand Hall, the Centenary Campus of the University of Hong Kong.
Indoor Air conferences are for those who like to share/learn and be inspired by the latest science and technologies for healthy environment in millions of buildings in the world.
• 12 top scientists will present in 6 plenary sessions, covering the topics including history and future of indoor air sciences, IAQ in developing countries, ventilation, urban planning, urban climate, green buildings, and architecture.
• 983 scientific papers will be presented in 8-9 parallel sessions, in addition to 15 workshops and 3 forums.
• The opening ceremony will celebrate the recipients of Pettenkofer Gold Medal , Yaglou Award and new ISIAQ Academy Fellows.
Innovation of Indoor Air 2014
• 10 hours of unique keynote sessions (like a postgraduate course) targeted at postgraduate students or early-career researchers. Both the state of knowledge and future research directions will be systematically covered for the first time in an Indoor Air conference.
• Emerging technologies such as wireless sensors, smartphone technologies, and dedicated symposiums on indoor microbiomes and sustainable environment.
• Two frontier symposiums on influenza transmission and air cabin environment respectively.
For more information please click here
ISIAQ Mentorship Program
ISIAQ is excited to announce the creation of a mentorship program! Dr. Brent Stephens from IIT will be serving as the program coordinator.To read more about and to sign up for the mentorship program, Please log in as a member, then click here
Healthy Buildings 2012 Proceedings now available on flash driveClick here for ordering information.
Healthy Buildings 2012 Plenary Lecture
Charles J. Weschler, PhD
“Healthy Buildings Research: New Developments, Future Directions and Potential Solutions.”
View Additional Healthy Buildings 2012 Plenary Lectures
Current members can view additional HB2012 Plenary Lectures by clicking here. Please note that you must be logged into the site in order to view the videos.
Latest NewsISIAQ's 2014 Annual General Meeting and 2013 Annual Report to members
The Annual General Meeting will be held in conjunction with the Indoor Air 2014 Conference in Hong Kong on July 8, 2014, 12:30 PM (local time).
Click here to download the 2013 Annual Report.
In 2010 the ISIAQ Board of Directors voted to establish Scientific and Technical Committes (STCs) to review, conclude and report new and emerging IAQ Research. Click here to read more about ISIAQ’s STCs.
Calendar of Events
Indoor Air 2014
Indoor Air 2014 is the 15th International Conference on Indoor Air Quality and Climate, long the premier conference on the science of indoor environmental science. The Indoor Air “xx conference series is the flagship scientific conference of ISIAQ.